Tuesday, October 29, 2013

End of Week 12 & Beginning of Week 13

Week 12:

Day 82- Majority of this week I've been dealing with these annoying allergies that turned into a sinus infection. As a result I was too tired to go see the house on hubby's break like we have been doing.  I managed to leave for work about 15 minutes early and saw that they painted the exterior of the house. I swear that made me feel 1000 times better for at least an hour. When I sent hubby this picture he decided to go by that evening and take more pictures. The pictures that he took of the back of the house had a reddish tint, it also looks a lot darker then the picture I have from the design studio.




Day 83 (10.26.13)- On Saturday we came by to see the exterior paint job, and were surprised to see several guys inside working on the floor tile. When I saw the paint up close and in person I was happy to see that it did not have a reddish tone, but it still looks darker than the latte color it is supposed to be.
Tile in Laundry Room 
 
Looking from living room to the kitchen. I will be so happy when they install the missing cabinets
Week 13:
Day 84- Contractors work on Sundays? Well our tile guys were back adding our grout and tiling the bathroom tubs. The tile guy informed us that their distributor gave him the wrong color of tiles for the curved edges of the tubs- so he is going to have to pick them up tomorrow and finish out the the edges then.
Almond bath tile in Bath 2
 
Tile with our Desert Khaki grout. It looks so pretty! 




Day 85 (10.28.13)- Hubby went to visit the house after work and noticed that all of the curved bath tiles had been installed, the vinyl flooring in both bathrooms, and our wrought iron stair rail.
 
Finished Almond tile in Master Bath. After we finish moving next month, the first thing on my agenda is to soak in this tub. 
 
Finished Bath 2 tile
 
Our upgraded vinyl in the linen closet. This is in both of the bathrooms upstairs
 
Hubby's pride and joy. The only other thing besides this rail that he is excited about is the front door. Initially we thought that the rail would be the round standard rail like at the model home, but the one we have actually has better detail to it.
 

 
Day 86- I did go by the house this morning, but there wasn't a change as of 10 o'clock. I'm not sure if hubby has intentions of stopping by on his way home, but I will definitely be by to visit sometime tomorrow.
 
 
Until next time,
-The Alexander's
 


2 comments:

  1. I really love the tile and the tubs! The wrought iron looks fantastic girl your like the real housewife of TEXAS LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! cant wait for the parrrrrtay!

    ReplyDelete