Thursday, November 21, 2013

We've Closed!!!

Closing was not as smooth as we anticipated, but hey all that matters is we are proud homeowners. I  promise I will come back and share our closing stress sometime soon, just give me a week or two. Shortly after closing we dropped the paint off at the house, because the painters were coming that night to get started, and should be finished by sometime this evening. We went by this morning to get a sneak peek and it looks so damn good already! Our movers are scheduled for the 30th, but were going to start moving in the items we've purchased this weekend. Home Depot installs the blinds on Monday so after that we will start moving in our larger/ more expensive items.

I am such a bad blogger and didn't realize until we were at home last night- I forgot to take photos for the inside of the home, or them handing us our keys.

Here's one of us shortly after closing in front of our home.

The Alexander's

5 comments: