Tuesday, August 6, 2013

And it begins!!!

Week 1
So yesterday evening my hubby (he hates being referred to as Mr. He said it reminds him of Danny Glover's character on the Color Purple. LOL) went by our future home and saw not only were the form boards present but they were already put together. Hubby took lots of pictures but of course I needed to see it with my own eyes. This morning I drove the 5 minutes to the property, with the camera in hand ready and excited to just snap away. When I got there I was only able to take 2 pictures, because the guys were already out there and starting to work and, I, by no means wanted to slow them down.

Hopefully we will hear from the Project Manager sometime this week. Hubby and I really want to change the cabinet style in bath 2. When we had our studio appointment we weren't aware that by us not picking a double vanity, that we would have a super ugly one similar to the one seen below. I really wouldn't mind having either 1 sink and cabinets without that chair space or the double vanity if they won't put the smaller sink and cabinets. So wish us luck because we are seriously hoping they will approve this change (Let's just hope it doesn't cost much to do so.




These pictures don't do the house any justice it actually looks so much larger. Isn't she a beauty?

 
 
When hubby gets off we plan to go see what if any changes and I will be more than happy to post pictures!
 
 
- The Alexander's

2 comments: